Last updated on May 9, 2022
Canada Visa & Work Permit – Getting a Canadian Visa and work permit simultaneously. The International Admission Scholarship offers students worldwide the opportunity to obtain admission to any Canadian university, which is mainly for international students who wish to make their academic journey meriting.
Canada Visa & Work Permit
Canadian Scholarship is accessible to all citizens and International Scholars for various studies at the college. This gives them the certificate for the degree of Masters and Ph.D. at the University of Ottawa.
Notwithstanding, as the College of Bytown, the University of Ottawa was created in 1848, and it is a bilingual state research university.
Finally, the University of Ottawa presents an education that drives you to the next level. This is frequently what the government research university is centered for in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The university presents a wide range of educational records.
Trending Crizanlizumab: New Treatment for Sickle Cell recommended in the UK
This is done by fastening in paid, professional, career-related employment opportunities particular to your discipline.
Latest Canada Scholarships 2022 Details
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship grant: $10,500, $19,000
- Qualified Nationality: International Students
- Grant country: Canada
- Closing Date: open till date
Note: the University of Ottawa provides an educational bursary of $7,500 per year for a Master’s degree and $9,000 per year for a Ph.D. degree.
Trending Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are all down simultaneously – Why?
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
- Qualified Countries: Applications will be recognized and in review from around the world.
- Suitable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject field program.
- Qualification Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and enroll in the master’s degree course.
Expected Documents For Canada International Admission
- Documents: Candidates Must attach their CV, letter of reference, copy of passport, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Conditions: Candidates must hold an honors bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70% or B to be eligible.
- Phonology Demand: Applicants must fulfill one of the following tests exams <taken no later than two years before the date of registration>
- TOEFL: Internet-based test exam with a least of 24 in each of the four skills paper
- IELTS: Furthermore, international students will have to score higher of at least 7.0 in each of four skills
- MELAB: students will score higher or a minimum of 90 in listening, reading, and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking.
Where can I apply for the Canada International Admission scholarship?
Similarly, to demand the award, students are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Belatedly, after that, they can be admitted, aspirants can also apply for the grants as the section begins.